Chicken Manure - Composting System
Chicken manure is a superior organic fertilizer with a content of nitrogen phosphorus potassium (NPK) reaches 3%. To be used as a ferilizer chicken manure has to be thoroughly decomposed by decomposition agent that inactivates and deodorizizes parasites, eggs and infectious bacteria.
Comparison vs Napier Grass
Typical specifications of the plant
- Total capacity of the plant - about 12,000 tons.
- Closed system for chicken manure composting in 5 - 6 weeks.
- Total capacity per cycle – 700 cubic meter (including dead chicken meal and farm waste water).
- Electricity required – 100amps.
- Building; concrete floor of 660sqm (110mX6m), thickness 20cm; concrete wall – height 3 meters, thickness 30cm, the walls above up the ceiling and the ceiling made of isolated panels;two wide doors in front of the building to be opened outside.
- Automatic system for compost mixing.
- Nine pipes 4” size with air holes each 50cm to blow fresh air into the compost installed below the floor surface along the building.
- Sucking air unit installed at the upper part of the building (transferring the smelly air to the outside scrubber).
- Air cleaning scrubber.
A fertilizer production system consists of the following equipment units:
- dust removal
- screening packaging
Production of chicken manure fertlizers consists of the following steps:
- Selection of raw material.
- Fermentation and sterilization.
- Batching and mixing.
- Granulation and drying.
- Cooling and screening.
- Measuring and packaging.
- Storing finished product.
- Efficient composite bacteria and its propagation technique.
- Advanced raw material blending technology and biological fermentation system.
- Superior fertilizer formula ( flexible design of formula according to the characteristics of local soil and crops).
- Good secondary pollution (exhaust gas and odours) controlling technology.
- Complete set of processing equipment and manufacturing technology.
Central production line